FLET'S Hikari - Types of Services
FLET'S Hikari Next
This service is for customers living in multi-dwelling residences and mixed-use buildings.
It offers high-speed Internet connections at up to 1 Gbps(1,000 Mbps) for a low monthly charge.
- This service is provided with best-effort type service. The maximum value of roughly 1 Gbps shown here is the maximum value specified in the technical standard. It does not indicate the actual speed you will achieve when using the service at home.
- When using the Internet, speed may drop to only a few Mbps depending on your PC model, operating environment and security function settings, and on the line traffic and time of day. (In areas where services for IP retransmission of digital terrestrial broadcasts are offered, line traffic may be affected by constant traffic from these services. The areas for these services may be changed.)
|Fiber optic||A system that uses a fiber optic connection to connect to each residence.|
|Plan 1||Available for multi-dwelling residences or building units with eight or more potential customers. (Available from one contract request)|
|Plan 2||Available when a single representative (of the management association or other entity) applies on behalf of multi-dwelling residences or building units with sixteen or more potential customers. (Available from one contract request)|
|Mini||Available for multi-dwelling residences or building units with six or more potential customers. (Available from one contract request)|
- Customers who live in a building where FLET'S Hikari Premium Apartment Type is already available are required to apply under the existing plan.
<Apartment Type Plans>
- The service format (fiber optic line, VDSL or LAN) will depend on the equipment in the apartment building.
- Some VDSL services do not support simultaneous use of home equipment and a phone line.
- The Apartment Super High-Speed Type Hayabusa and Apartment High-Speed Type plans are only offered as fiber optic services. They are not offered as VDSL or LAN services.