FLET'S Hikari - Types of Services
FLET'S Hikari Next
This service is for customers living in multi-dwelling residences and mixed-use buildings.
It offers high-speed Internet connections at up to 200 Mbps for a low monthly charge by sharing access of a single optical fiber among multiple customers.
- This service is provided with best-effort type service. The 200 Mbps maximum value shown here is the maximum value specified in the technical standard. It does not indicate the actual speed you will achieve when using the service at home.
- When using the Internet, speed may drop to only a few Mbps depending on your PC model, operating environment and security function settings, and on the line traffic and time of day.
- The service is provided to multiple users connected to the local NTT West office on fiber optical lines with up to 1 Gbps of bandwidth.
|Fiber optic||A system that uses a fiber optic connection to connect to each residence.|
|Plan 1||Available for multi-dwelling residences or building units with eight or more potential customers. (Available from one contract request)|
|Plan 2||Available when a single representative (of the management association or other entity) applies on behalf of multi-dwelling residences or building units with sixteen or more potential customers. (Available from one contract request)|
|Mini||Available for multi-dwelling residences or building units with six or more potential customers. (Available from one contract request)|
- Customers who live in a building where FLET'S Hikari Premium Apartment Type is already available are required to apply under the existing plan.
<Apartment Type Plans>
- The service format (fiber optic line, VDSL or LAN) will depend on the equipment in the apartment building.
- Some VDSL services do not support simultaneous use of home equipment and a phone line.
- The Apartment High-Speed Type and Apartment Express Type plans are only offered as fiber optic services. They are not offered as VDSL or LAN services.